Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,297 Dinar (COL$2,806,950) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)