Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,451 Dinar (COL$4,965,255) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (41 minutes ago)