Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,141 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.586 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,690 Dinar (€1,696) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)