Cost of living in Paris, France vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,296 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.578 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 59% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,700 Dinar (€1,711) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)