Cost of living comparison between Paris, France and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,236 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.535 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,672 Dinar (€3,044) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)