Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,331 prices entered by 469 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.642 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,846 Dinar (€1,734) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)