Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06321 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,488 Dinar (23,542 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)