Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06195 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,390 Dinar (22,436 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)