Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19232 LYD / SRD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,535 Dinar (13,180 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)