Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20239 LYD / SRD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,167 Dinar (10,705 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)