Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02081 LYD / INR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,404 Dinar (₨115,541) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)