Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02097 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,327 Dinar (₨63,266) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)