Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01899 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,278 Dinar (₨67,261) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)