Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01992 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,388 Dinar (₨69,684) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)