Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,149 Dinar (€718) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)