Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,033 Dinar (€644) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)