Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 871 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.393 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,751 Dinar (2,692 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)