Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 721 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,811 Dinar (2,661 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)