Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,018 Dinar (1,468 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)