Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.387 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,053 Dinar (1,480 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)