Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 715 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,922 Dinar (2,745 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)