Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,908 Dinar (1,407 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)