Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,735 Dinar ($2,733) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)