Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,561 Dinar ($2,690) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)