Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,625 Dinar ($2,674) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)