Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00274 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,064 Dinar (753,191 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)