Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00260 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,227 Dinar (472,582 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (29 minutes ago)