Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00265 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,221 Dinar (460,437 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)