Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.938 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,990 Dinar (NZ$2,123) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)