Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.003 LYD / NZD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,398 Dinar (NZ$4,387) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)