Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.586 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,238 Dinar (€1,411) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)