Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,475 Dinar ($3,841) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)