Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,657 Dinar ($1,916) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)