Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.592 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,811 Dinar (€1,138) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)