Cost of living comparison between Palermo, Italy and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.518 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,349 Dinar (€2,205) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)