Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.582 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,083 Dinar (€1,317) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (38 minutes ago)