Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.586 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,906 Dinar (€1,202) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)