Cost of living comparison between Pakxe, Laos and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 LYD / LAK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,162 Dinar (18,888,471 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)