Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 LYD / LAK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,856 Dinar (11,363,376 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (31 minutes ago)