Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 LYD / LAK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,170 Dinar (18,354,752 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)