Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.521 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,505 Dinar (€2,304) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)