Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,495 Dinar (€2,306) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (25 minutes ago)