Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.573 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,131 Dinar (€1,355) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (37 minutes ago)