Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.790 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,710 Dinar (£1,514) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)