Cost of living comparison between Oxford, United Kingdom and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 LYD / GBP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,811 Dinar (£2,826) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)