Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,057 Dinar (€1,262) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)