Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.639 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,991 Dinar (€1,215) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €503 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)