Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01252 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,155 Dinar (92,290 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)