Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01163 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,062 Dinar (91,319 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)