Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14540 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,391 Dinar (9,570 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (about 2 hours ago)