Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14119 LYD / MAD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,465 Dinar (17,461 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)