Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14222 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,484 Dinar (10,437 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)