Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14465 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,361 Dinar (9,408 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)