Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00232 LYD / XOF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,484 Dinar (1,503,075 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)