Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,376 Dinar (998,254 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)