Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06177 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,355 Dinar (21,930 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (38 minutes ago)