Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.540 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,856 Dinar (€2,504) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)