Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,474 Dinar (€1,538) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)