Cost of living comparison between Osorno, Chile and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 LYD / CLP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,292 Dinar (CH$1,090,782) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)