Cost of living comparison between Osnabrück, Germany and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.535 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,686 Dinar (€2,402) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)