Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41801 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,745 Dinar (8,960TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)