Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16936 LYD / NOK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,619 Dinar (kr 33,178) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)