Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 863 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16781 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 61% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,891 Dinar (kr 17,231) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)