Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04739 LYDX / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,274 Dinar (¥427,641) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)