Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 450%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05950 LYDX / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 194% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,883 Dinar (¥471,155) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)