Cost of living comparison between Osaka, Japan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01346 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,520 Dinar (¥335,778) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)