Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.573 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,270 Dinar (€1,443) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)