Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.558 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,689 Dinar (€2,367) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)