Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.589 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,269 Dinar (€1,428) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)