Cost of living comparison between Orlando, Florida, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 748 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,679 Dinar ($3,344) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)