Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.394 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,572 Dinar ($3,281) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)