Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 951 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,676 Dinar ($3,273) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)