Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40665 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,065 Dinar (R$ 7,538) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (37 minutes ago)