Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37124 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,662 Dinar (R$ 7,169) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)