Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02168 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,430 Dinar (руб 65,930) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)