Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15281 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,094 Dinar (13,702 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)