Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15602 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,027 Dinar (12,991 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)