Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 474%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 LYDX / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 155% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,332 Dinar (28,208 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)