Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00411 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,076 Dinar (261,390 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (38 minutes ago)