Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00416 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,165 Dinar (279,868 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (42 minutes ago)