Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34757 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,280 Dinar (3,682 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)