Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,723 Dinar (€1,051) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)