Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.581 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,693 Dinar (€1,070) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)