Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39261 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,549 Dinar (3,947 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)