Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ondo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00434 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,821 Dinar (649,870 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)