Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ondo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00448 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,895 Dinar (646,192 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)