Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36999 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,361 Dinar (3,680 zł) in Olsztyn.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)