Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35200 LYD / PLN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,639 Dinar (7,498 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (32 minutes ago)