Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35780 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,199 Dinar (8,940 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)