Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35084 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,721 Dinar (10,607 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)