Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02542 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,266 Dinar (Php49,781) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)