Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02534 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,277 Dinar (Php50,389) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)