Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.394 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,211 Dinar ($1,586) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)