Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.381 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,915 Dinar ($1,387) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)