Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01352 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,678 Dinar (¥272,058) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)