Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01256 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,135 Dinar (¥169,972) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)