Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01235 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,317 Dinar (¥187,597) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)