Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02564 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,297 Dinar (50,563 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)