Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02644 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,113 Dinar (42,071 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (40 minutes ago)