Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02459 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,983 Dinar (80,631 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)