Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05022 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,397 Dinar (27,817₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)