Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21203 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,342 Dinar (kr11,047) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)