Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33710 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,388 Dinar (GH₵7,084) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (26 minutes ago)