Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32567 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,255 Dinar (GH₵6,925) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)